delay500106-02. B & M Metal Spray shop, Taylor Blacksmith Shop, one of the oldest building in Portland, 320 SW 1st, between SW Oak and Stark, now gone, presently it's a parking lot. January 6, 1950. caption published in Oregonian January 22, 1950 pg. 23: "This two-story brick building, 320 SW 1st avenue, built in 1869, is believed oldest commercial structure in the city." and in the text: "Courthouse records do not show who built and owned the building at 320 SW 1st avenue in 1860. But Title & Trust company records show that in 1865 it was acquired by Jacob H. Seller."