Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
9305-B7025.jpg
9305-B7025. Bird's-eye view of Celilo from the rimrock above the village, about 1930. The recently-built Shell station on the east end of town is the Tumwater Auto Service Station, owned by the Seufert brothers. on the lower right is the Celilo general store. That general area is where the present Celilo Village and longhouse are located.