Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
ackroyd-00758-014.jpg
ackroyd-00758-014. "June 2, 1948"(larger building on left with curve in front corner is still standing at 1640 NW 14th Ave. presently occupied by PavelComm. Across 14th Ave. from it is the Link-Belt Co. building, presently occupied by Metro Montessori middle school. Across NW Savier St. from that is the Marden & Haight building, presently occupied by the Magnum Opus. The 14th Ave. Restaurant at the corner of Thurman is now gone, so is White Star building. Thurman itself was taken out to become an extension of 14th Ave. for connecting with Front Ave. around a support column of the Marquam Bridge.)