9305-B7024. Bird's-eye view of Celilo village about 1928. The gas station on the east end of town hasn't been built yet. The road is paved but the white line hasn't been painted yet, that happened in 1933. On the lower left is the 400 foot parking space that Frank Seufert donated in May 1925. In the lower right is the Celilo General Store.