deLay520409-05. “Outdated. Apartments over these abandoned stores near Steel Bridge still have tenants.” Caption published Oregonian April 13, 1952 pg. 30. Address on right building is 211 N Holladay. Note trolly tracks in street These remain from the old Electric Trolley that ran on the original Steel Bridge, until it was replaced with the new Steel Bridge in 1912. This street is the approach to the steel bridge. Entire building and street are curved. The photo was taken April 9, 1952.